Photo: Sneeze Weed (Helenium) by Oakley Originals on Flickr
Early Spring is one of those times of year when you are not sure if all your sneezing is because you have a cold as it is still cold/flu time or it it allergies as all the new plants are coming back to life.
Form the Mayo Clinic site, here are a few details to tell the difference:
- Symptoms usually include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, and sneezing.
- May experience body aches and pains. Rarely, mild fever.
- Can be spread to other people
- Symptoms usually include itchy eyes and runny or stuffy nose
- Never fever or general body aches and pains
- Cannot be spread to others
The Mayo Clinic site has a nifty more in-depth symptoms comparison check list along with common treatments for cold and allergies. The best way to find out if you have a cold or allergy is to check with your doctor.